life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, January 2, 2017

What you.....

This works….I know it does! Well, it works for everything except for cellulite.  Creatives seem to have some of this kind of thought process automatically ingrained in us….but I suspect we all do!  I think we become afraid that our own thoughts and/or wants will make us different and not fit in with what others think we should be….  We cave into the social pressures of things like church, family, community, doctors, lovers, friends and this list can go on and on and on.  But as we get older, we have to answer the question, was this the life I wanted to live. Think, feel, imagine…I am creating myself!

"Evolve"  Anni DiFranco

No comments:

Post a Comment