life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, January 23, 2017

Thank You

To all of those, known and unknown to me, that went into locations and situations that were new and scary and different to stand up for what they felt was important and right, you have my utmost appreciation and admiration….Thank you for marching for your ideals, and the ideals of so many more that could not be there……and me!



"Thank You"  Natalie Merchant

No comments:

Post a Comment