life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, January 9, 2017

Say What You Need to Say.....progress...

OMG…I think it might work!....2 days….no sagging….wish I could say the same thing about me!  Got other weirdness in the works that are equally, if not more engineering-ly challenged. Now that I know it will work, I can keep working and finish... AND NO…I just do not seem to be able to work flat.


"Say What You Need to Say"  John Mayer

"Take all of your wasted honor
Every little past frustration
Take all of your so-called problems,
Better put 'em in quotations
Say what you need to say

Walking like a one man army
Fighting with the shadows in your head
Living out the same old moment
Knowing you'd be better off instead,
If you could only . . .
 Say what you need to say

Have no fear for giving in
Have no fear for giving over
You'd better know that in the end
It's better to say too much
Than never to say what you need to say again
Even if your hands are shaking
And your faith is broken
Even as the eyes are closing
Do it with a heart wide open (a wide heart)
 Say what you need to say"


John Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment