life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, January 20, 2017

"ALT" TV

I am not sure I have ever been so grateful for “ALT” TV! 
I have tried over and over and over again to give this almost president… my honor and respect and each time he proves he does not deserve it….My sons would have been punished for making up stories for no other reason than degrade and undermine others…calling people debasing names…humiliating women….lying about money business dealings…making undeliverable promises…taking credit for other people’s work….cheating people….  I never supported that kind of behavior then, and I cannot celebrate or watch it today.

With sincere apologies and a desire to do the right thing I can forgive anyone and anything…but....


"Same as it Ever Was"  Michael Franti

No comments:

Post a Comment