life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

I am the lucky one!



Living and celebrating!  I cannot remember who said this and on top of that, I am going to paraphrase poorly, but what keeps ringing in heart, is “you do not really figure out how to live, until you realize you are dying”.  And here is the real ugly part, by the time you figure this out; there will most likely be gross physical, mental or financial limitations.

 I am the lucky one!  These things have applied to me however I am still functioning, frustratingly slow and overwhelmingly tired, but wonderfully with little physical pain.  When I do function…. it is good.  I have my creativity, received unbelievable financial gift and  the most amazing hospice team…..
I AM LIVING!


"Walk the Walk"  Eric Bibb

No comments:

Post a Comment