life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

And getting deeper by the day!

I have arrived at a point in my life that I could kind of sit back and enjoy life, perhaps have a chance to retard maybe even reverse the growth of the WTF wrinkles with the latest and greatest anti-wrinkle products.

Then we have an election…. and there are not enough words to express my unending day by day WTF shock  at the lies, the cabinet choices, the gag orders, the reversal of EPA concerns, women’s abortion rights and it goes on and on.  I can literally feel the wrinkles between my eyebrows getting deeper every day!

"Get Back" The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment