life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Looked into a fire and smiling!

It has been a week (and then some)….I had all but thrown my hands up and said “I quit” it has been a really really hard couple of months!  Then after saying “no” I am too sick to do Nude Nite this year….I asked myself why…..why not?  It is doing what I love doing. Creating and painting may just be how I have learned to love myself.  The last few days have been particularly brutal, failing frequently trying to create something new and different (for me).  I am pooped, I am sore, and my brain is “mush” but I have finished, well finished  and satisfied enough to photograph and send into the jury.  

I have looked into the fire and I am smiling!  Stay tuned for whether or not I am accepted in the exhibition!

"Bruised not Broken"  Joss Sone

No comments:

Post a Comment