life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Smile right back at me!




I will admit I have a healthy mess of raucous demons….they will not be easily tamed.  But I have managed a couple of the bigger more enthusiastic ones and will confess that my heart and soul are so much more calm, making room for more constructive things to happen to me.  I am not sure I am ready for my heart to “settle flat” but I would love for life to smile right back at me!


"Something New"  Tom Fletcher

No comments:

Post a Comment