life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Say it OUT LOUD!

Energy….I want more ‘effing energy. 

I want to paint and create and LIVE . 
I want my heart to work right. 
I want a life of happy, creative, fun, loving, and yes….. perhaps a little naughty  stuff!

(I have pushed way past my boundary painting for Nude Nite…..I hope I get in!)

And since I have never said it out loud....
"Trump is an asshole"!


"Say What You Want to"  Sheryl Crow

So here is a new one....you know you are just way too tired when you step into the shower while still wearing your underwear....Holy Crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment