life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, July 10, 2014

"Skivvie" Super Powers

One of my all time favorite authors, Danielle La Porte ("Fire Starter Sessions & The Desire Map") posted beauty tips in her blog today, which is highly unusual for a quasi-spiritual creative business guru, but perhaps it is her outsider thinking in all areas that keep me so caught up in her philosophy and writing.  http://www.daniellelaporte.com/beauty
She rattled off some of the typical things about, hair color, eyeliner, moisturizer, toner, drinking lots of water, etc., etc. etc. but then she stepped out and included a little blurb on "skivvies" finishing up the blog with this profound statement  "And when my bra and panties match, well, my super powers are extra-activated"!  
Giggling uncontrollably for the next 15 minutes until tears were rolling down my cheeks,  I realized she was absolutely right.  My best days in the studio do seem to arrive when my skivvie super powers are activated! Thank you Danielle for an afternoon of giggles and activating my creativity with some serious skivvie super powers!           
"Super Hero"  Ross Lynch

No comments:

Post a Comment