life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Simply Believing



Kind of simple and sappy….”just believe” but it is a great life tool!  But a tool I think so many have forgotten about or worse only allow themselves to attach the word to religious values. Does believing have to be so incredibly outrageous that all common sense must be suspended to believe.  Believing is a small internal act of choosing.  Choosing to go against what is typically accepted to be true.  It is indeed my choice!  I have done so many impossible things by simply believing that I can!


"I Believe"  Christina Perri

No comments:

Post a Comment