life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, January 16, 2020

The cha-cha is good!



And that’s life!  A spectacular few weeks of creating, being accepted into Nude Nite, doing a 21-day house purge class…and I have had some stuff to purge! Even beginning to work on the studio so I can work in there more….Not to worry I will not make it too clean and organized… OMG that would be impossible!  So many great things happening and I get a nice little smack in the face having to do with these ugly, for lack of other things to call them “blood bruises” I keep getting on my arms and now my lower legs (they do not hurt, they are just ugly!).  Ed thinks it might be a steroid problem, but Doc coming to look me over this afternoon and see what they mean and what we should do about them…Personally I think it is just time for another “medicine dance” the cha-cha is good!

"Chilli Cha-Cha"  Jassica Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment