life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Learning to change with it...


I hope they will always say “What is she up to now?”  Although even I will admit that NudeNite is not a new or different thing for me to do, in fact, it is rather expected that I will enter the 3-day pop up Nude Art exhibition, but the last couple of years I have felt like this may be my last show and then at the last minute I changed my mind.  A full day on my feet painting is definitely off my list...If I do this again...remind me to start much much earlier!  Crossing my fingers that I get into the exhibition!... While I am beginning to figure out who and what I am without him, I do not want to lose the art in me.  I will confess he helped so much, building stretchers to my custom size, kind of feel like I  am cheating, and frustrated at the same time using pre-built canvas and frame, I have to alter the work to fit what I can purchase, not the other way around.  I know that everything has changed, and I am learning to change with it.


"The Story of My Life"  Matthew West

No comments:

Post a Comment