life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, January 10, 2020

Participating relentlessly!




Even if it takes everything I’ve got, emotionally and/or physically.  One thing that these past few years have proven is that nothing will turn out the way I planned!  If I do not take advantage of every opportunity that sings to my heart or my life I may not get the opportunity again.  However, I have to admit it is not easy emotionally or physically to participate in some of the things that came so naturally to me in the past.  The joy has to come from just being able to do it….and being able to say I participated relentlessly!  (This year's Nude Nite entry...we will see????)
"Message to Myself" Melissa Ethridge

No comments:

Post a Comment