life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, January 13, 2020

...and my age isn't helping either!


"If your mind isn't what it used to be, you're entirely normal. You're not crazy. You feel crazy because you're inside a crazy experience. It makes perfect sense that your mind doesn't work the way it used to: everything has changed."  ~Megan Devine

I love this woman!  She has made me feel like I am not alone with these miserable changes.  I am not going bonkers, but then I do not think I was ever typically normal and my age is helping any either!  Not trying to push through or get “better”.  I am learning how to accept gratitude and surrender to grief as I need to.  


"In My Own Crazy Way" Rod Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment