life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, January 12, 2020

Another SUPER POWER!

I would give anything if there were a magic genie that would just come and take all of this, wrap it up in a tidy little package and make all the grief and pain go away.  But we al know it does not happen like that!  Skip was never an “enabler” he made me stand on my own, he never wanted a weepy, whiney, weak wife and told me so!  There were times I was so angry with him about this approach to marriage, sometimes I seriously needed help, he was never my knight in shining armor.

But as I slug through this day by day, I am beginning to realize that this may have been the best gift he ever gave me!  No one is going to save me…it has to be me!


"Time of Your Life"  Ortopilot

No comments:

Post a Comment