life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, January 6, 2020

Carry On Regardless...


I have always had a rather private personal life. Although I was chronically on Facebook it was not huge personal stuff.  I claimed that I was not willing to be that vulnerable by exposing myself to so much judgment!  But then, this week under and a pretty dire deadline for Nude Nite I have changed the design no less than 3 times. I think my vulnerability lives big in my artwork  I have always felt that somehow, I am deficient, that I do not share, I do not let people “in”.  I now suspect that I do expose who and what I am. How I feel.  I do more than even I imagined, the only problem is I speak, write, draw, paint and build in a different language.


"Carry On Wayward Son"  Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young

No comments:

Post a Comment