life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Its like a game, if we look at our emotions from a different perspective.


Ouch!  This one is kind of a poke in the eye!  It is much like a lesson I learned in the Artist’s Way.  Some of the ugly feelings I have, especially jealously, is not just a crappy emotion but a clear signal from the Universe pointing me in the direction I need to go and the action I need to take to get there.  It was easy once I understood the concept.  For example, I wish I had a studio like hers is telling me to get into my studio, clean it up make mine functional. It is like a game...a puzzle..a scavenger hunt... all the information is right there in our emotions if we look at them from a different perspective.

This quote hit me the same way…just so you know…apparently, I have a lot of unhealed places….


"Games People Play"  Joe South

No comments:

Post a Comment