life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, March 10, 2017

Time for me to "Practice what I Preach!"

OK…today is the day….for something that I so enjoy doing…and I am scared!  Which is really kind of crazy.  I am the one that should be cool calm and collected for the artist I am mentoring who is also scared!  YIKES! The choice is …put on my big girl panties, go in there with a positive attitude, with the expectation that this heart is going to support me and that I am going to have a great time or just give up.  I am so NOT ready to quit….. It is really time for me to come to the plate and practice what I preach!


"All Star"  OrtoPilot

No comments:

Post a Comment