life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, March 13, 2017

It felt like the other way around....



Sometimes the universe sends you the perfect thing!  I was worried…just how much could I do?  Art shows are known to physically push you physically up to and sometimes over the line.  And it could have easily gone there, but Bobbie Deuell this year’s emerging artist was phenomenal.  Her work was amazing and she knew what to do!  She made it so easy for me, and I was the one that was to help and mentor her.  It felt like the other way around! (I think the hat worked...the oxygen "hickey"is barely seen.....woo-hoo!)


"Shine On"  Eric Bibb

No comments:

Post a Comment