life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, November 30, 2013

RoAd tRiP

There are no circumstances that a "ROAD TRIP" will not cure!
Topping off the holiday weekend
with a birthday road trip trip to see all of my little guys, who by the way, are not so little any more!
A whole mess of them from 38 yr to 5 yr. all boys. Two sons, 4 grandsons. Two of them celebrating birthdays this week ....
All of them very BUSY!
Guaranteed to inspire me, or wear me out
Either way it will be so much fun!



"Hold On, I'm Coming" Sam & Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment