life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, November 23, 2013

"Don't Give Up"

A wonderful day, a wonderful friend that has survived the most painful loss any woman could possibly imagine continues to teach me every day, that no matter how hard it gets, how much it hurts, how many times I cry, I need to be strong, do not let the past take away my power and don't give up. Pain and survival pull us together.  It provides an unspoken but incredibly strong bond.  It is through that bond, that her words carry immense significance, and when she tells me just be the best I can be today and whatever that is, she will stand beside me. I believe her with all of my heart. Thank you for a perfect day! Thank you for my incredibly creative, strong, deep thinking, open hearted  friend. I am so lucky!


"Don't Give Up" Herbie Hancock, Pink, John Legend

No comments:

Post a Comment