life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, November 3, 2013

me..

In some ways, I’m afraid of writing, or some part of me is afraid of what people will think about me. I've written some things here that I would be afraid to talk about with any one. Yet I still write here because – well, I need to reassure myself. If I can write about it, I have lived through it, I have survived it and I have learned from it. Here, I am myself, as much myself as I can be through words. Here I am exposed.  Most of my heart, fears, doubts, happy days, and celebrations are here. That’s me, here behind and in between these words.  

"ME" Paula Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment