life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, November 8, 2013

Arms Wide Open!

Standing with arms wide open, waiting for my next! 
Being open for what comes next does not mean I am not worried, excited and nervous about what comes next! I have no idea what “next” is going to be, but I do know it has to be something new and different , it just has to be. The old comfortable knowing  no longer connects with me and I am feeling stagnant and stale. 
I am ready for my "next", take me there!


"I'll Take You There"  The Staple Singers

No comments:

Post a Comment