life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Say Things


Depending on words... More so than ever before, between school and the computer.  Finding a level of frustration rising as I spend less and less time in the visual and more and more time with words.  The words are ok, and I find that I can express myself adequately, but not the same, not the same as colors and shapes.  It feels like wearing  gloves to thread a needle.  I will try to communicate a feeling but the intensity will just not be there.  I respect the talents of writers more and more every day!



"Shape of My Heart" Sting, Josh Groban, Chris Boti

No comments:

Post a Comment