life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, September 2, 2019

...with time



This storm is adding to the challenges of being alone for the first time in 46 years.  I feel like I am being “tested” and it sucks! The fact that the storm is just dragging and we are in a state of limbo just ads insult to injury.  Although I take some solace in the fact that the storm track is better than it was, however being 40 miles away from the coast (as the crow flies) any little change in track can make a big difference…I just want it to be over!  I did get a thumbs up to “stay in place” and not have to spend the storm at a Hospice House, they have much sicker people than me.  I have a safe room, a wonderful new big generator and a portable AC, and my big window is boarded up. I will get through this, but I need Skip here with me…I know this is going to take time, but it just does not seem to get any better. I keep trying to believe that with time…


"All Alone With Something to Say"  Bonnie Rait

No comments:

Post a Comment