life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, September 13, 2019

Friday the 13th....


Friday the 13th has never really been a big deal for me….until.  And I am still not sure.  In legal preparation for my own death that had been suggested by hospice, we had transferred all of our joint assets into Skip’s name with the intent of avoiding probate and all other legal transfers.  IT BACKFIRED!  Skip died without a will and everything in his name.  It has been a legal nightmare, but today it is finished and ready to be filed with the courts and for me to sign and execute my own will…and I am re-thinking this Friday the 13th business.
"I'm a Mess" Ed Sheeran

No comments:

Post a Comment