life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, January 1, 2016

Pillars & Pool noodles



And the next project is “Pillars” that will hang on the wall.  14 x 14 x 72 stretcher bars are ready for the canvas to be stretched and primed with gesso.  Nude Nite juries in a couple of weeks and I am anxious to try something really really different! Crossing my fingers….I hope I get in!  I love being busy and creative and Nude Nite!

Large canvas paintings are going out in the morning for exhibit installation and I found that the grand children’s pool noodles cut up and split will make the most amazing transporting pads! (Sorry kids!) They literally and softly “clamp” on the stretcher bars of the canvas paintings and keep air space between them!  No rubbing and scarring from the vibrations in the van or other moving!  Woo-Hoo!


"Fight Song"  Rachel Patten

No comments:

Post a Comment