life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Most magnificently fascinating!

And it is not as hard as you might think!  Surrounding me is much easier than I thought and the great news for me and others is with a touch of an “on” button I can be connected to just about any one…anywhere…sharing similar problems or interests.  But…. I do have to admit there is nothing like the real experience!  No computer or cell phone screen has ever made the little hairs on the back of my neck stand up, or goose bumps appear, or shared a naughty giggle over a glass of wine, or made me feel the need and the want to search, move, dance, sing, and paint, but still I am so lucky to have these connections with friends, lovers,  mentors, artists, and other heart failure ICD implanted sufferers that inspire me to live fully.  I am surrounded in cyber space and real life and it is most magnificently fascinating!

"Follow Me"  Uncle Cracker

No comments:

Post a Comment