life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, January 4, 2016

How I ricochet......

And....I know most of you will never understand that quote from poet and suicide victim Sylvia Plath. but I bet every "creative" will…and….it is ok.  Telling us that our feelings are wrong or ridiculous...does not now, nor has it ever made the scary feelings of fear go away.  This is not posted to explain to friends and family why I am having these swings from “certainty to doubt” but to share with the creatives in my life, that these radical feelings are normal for every single creative endeavor that we pour our hearts into.  
It will never make sense!  
You never get used to it!  
and do it any way!

"If You Could Read My Mind"  Gordon Lightfoot

2 comments:

  1. During my college days I read and identifed way to close for comfort with Sylvia Plath...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete