life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, January 25, 2016

it knows.....




There…That’s it…That is why I am here!   When I get frustrated, afraid, lonesome, unsure, anxious I need to shut up, turn down the volume of the situation I am currently in, and listen to that little voice.  That little voice knows what my heart needs …it knows….it knows… because it is true.


"Fear"   Jazmine Sullivan

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know fear when I was young...but I am sad to say that in my more recent years, fear has been my closest companion....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know fear when I was young...but I am sad to say that in my more recent years, fear has been my closest companion....

    ReplyDelete