life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Love Potions...they are REAL!

The exhibition  prospectus went out today and it really is going to happen. Half of me pinching myself because I am so excited. I will get to to use my art to speak to something so important to me. The other half of me is scared shitless, there are so many opportunities to screw up on such a spectacular magnitude!


"She Just wants to Dance"  Keb Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment