life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, November 15, 2015

and... Wa-Lah.....

I love it when it works!  I have spent the last ….too many to count…years with plain clear glass in the front door and the side lite.  It was originally designed and sandblasted but at the time the boys were still teenagers and that is a whole other story.  The beautiful but unbelievably broken frosted glass was replaced with clear glass and meant to be temporary, unfortunately many of my temporary fixes, if they function, seem to become permanent and so the clear glass has been there for years.  It really was not much of a big deal until I was accidentally caught by the UPS man making a mad toweled dash down the hall from the bathroom to my bedroom….whoops!  That close encounter got me seriously motivated to do something!  Last night I finger painted the glass in the front door with clear glass paint and ….. Wa-Lah….! Clear...but NOT!
"The Kind You Can't Afford"  Madeleine Peroux

No comments:

Post a Comment