life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, November 9, 2015

Cha-Cha-Cha


I am good to go... although still stunned by the official  recent and disappointing cardiac function test results (even though I had some suspicions).  Now is when I need to remember how much staying busy (aka staying in trouble) and my attitude (aka breaking rules as often as possible) have been great for my overall health and done so much more than all of the medicines and surgery have ever done! In the past, nurses and doctors were surprised by how much I do and accomplish, at times wagging fingers, insisting that I may be doing "too much" even accusing me of denial.  I want to live, laugh, love every single day until I fall down in sheer exhaustion!
If this is denial...so be it and woo-hoo!
Optimists are not oblivious to reality, but  chose to move forward with life in spite of it.
                                                   Cha-cha-cha!
                   "Don't You Worry 'bout a Thing"  Stevie Wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment