life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

F#ck it Bucket...Installment #1

Yes, yes I know it is rude and crude, but….

I have had a “bucket list” for some time now and it truly is a wonderful thing.   I try to focus on the positives in every situation but I am finding that I need balance. 

To achieve this stability… I am formally instituting my F#ck it Bucket List.  This will be where I mentally chuck all of the ignorance, anger, and general pissed off-ed-ness that I seem to be having to deal with in my life more and more.  Which incidentally seems to increase around election season.

My Bucket List is a list of my hopes, my dreams and my wishes for positive life experiences,  my F#ck it Bucket List is an inappropriate but much needed release of those destructive thoughts, disapproving people and damaging experiences.

 So here is F#ck it Bucket  Installment #1  ....WHINERS…
How about trying a little gratitude for all of the wonderful things, people, health, experiences that you do have, quit complaining, and grumbling to others about what is right and wrong.  Whining never solved anything and it is annoying as hell!  Just stop it! 
Whew…… that feels kind of good!
"Beauty in the World"    Macy Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment