life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Something from Nothing

One of the most amazing parts about Nude Nite, from an artist’s perspective, is seeing the magic that happens between the time we drop off art works to a cold empty warehouse and the outrageous Thursday night opening. It is a phenomenal collaboration between the Nude Nite organizers and artists that truly creates “something incredible from nothing more than an idea”!  
"Body Love"  Mary Lambert

No comments:

Post a Comment