life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Scary as hell....



Did I really loose or was it the experience I needed to find out that none of this was me?  There are parts of it that I understand as a wife, mother and business owner I had to do.  At the time, I chose to do what others expected.   How much damage I did to myself by doing (almost) everything that was expected of me.  So many of those obligations are now finished, and I have the most amazing opportunity to be the “myself” I have always wished for…..and I have to tell you….it is as scary as hell!

"Sweet Dreams"  ortoPilot

No comments:

Post a Comment