life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, February 16, 2015

....it does not matter what they think!

Seriously, about the time that I really think that I do not care what “they” think, I get this message and in their opinion I am deceiving myself. What they do not understand is that I have been told that same thing by much more educated, responsible, sophisticated, experienced professionals than them and I do not pay attention to them either! 

I learn a little bit more about embracing the impossible everyday, it does not matter what they think!  I may not really be that special or magic, but there are times....


"And Your Bird Can Sing"  The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment