life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Constantly becoming...



I feel changes coming.
They are in me and outside of me; the only thing I know for sure is that I cannot avoid them.  I am learning how to let them wash over me, pointing me and guiding me rather than denying and fighting them.
They are the lessons that promise I am becoming the person I am meant to be.  I have faith that my path will become clear and my life has meaning.

"Have a Little Faith"  Michael Franti

No comments:

Post a Comment