life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, February 26, 2015

and yes....Braveheart, it is time!

Sometimes I feel like if I keep frittering around I am going to run out of time!
But then I am not exactly sure what it is I NEED to do.  There is a hollow place in my heart that desperately needs to be filled, I just cannot seem to figure out what to fill it with.  There are times I think I have a very clear picture of where I am going, and then without warning I fall off of the path and begin questioning. And the running out time thing, only seems to magnify the desperation.  “Why am I here????”   That is the question and the answer that give my life meaning.  I have got this one life and I have to make it mine!  And YES Braveheart it is time!

"Make it Mine"  Jason Mraz

No comments:

Post a Comment