life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, February 27, 2015

but....this is my life!

I want to do all of those things I wanted to do, that for one reason or another I was too afraid to do because someone told me that I am not:
   lady like
   what a loving mother, wife, would do
   what a successful artist would do
   what a popular facilitator would do
   what a victorious Christian would do
   what an effective patient would do
I am not any of these things!
I will never get to do, be or dream what I want from this life until I can let go of what others think I should be.  I love and care about you all, but this is my life.  I want the journey to unfold, and not be afraid to go there!


"Someday"  Sugar Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment