life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Plot Twist!

Since this all started, I have been sure I was the ONE that was going to beat this! I was the one that was going to prove to the world that art, creativity and a positive attitude could fix anything….everything. I was not going to let the medical industry take away my money, my hope and my life.
I could do this! I could do this all by myself! I do not need help.
Plot twist! I am not the ONE…
Plot Twist! Art, creativity and a positive attitude really really really help, but it does not fix anything much less everything.
Plot Twist! I hate the medical industry, and I am now at their mercy.
Plot Twist!
Plot Twist!
Plot Twist.....Moving on…….there is a great deal of peace, happiness, joy and accomplishment just in the moving on!
I am indeed MOVING ON!

"Let it Be Me" Indigo Girls
Let it be me, This is not a fighting song   Let it be me, Not a wrong for a wrong
Let it be me, If the world is night   Shine my life like a light 

No comments:

Post a Comment