life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, June 9, 2014

Surrounding Myself

Sometimes I forget this….Not only do I forget it but for reasons that I cannot explain I will begin to expect that art, music, intrigue and romance should come looking for me!

What makes me or any other creative feel like if we finally declare to the world who and what we are, that these things will automatically be attracted to us. That other artists and creatives will recognize us immediately as part of their tribe.

The reality of the situation is, as an artist I need to actively participate in the act of “surrounding myself”. I cannot find any of these things on a computer screen or a TV or a book. Life, a real life, a fascinating life, a full life.... happens in person!

I am taking on the responsibility of “surrounding myself” with what I love, and what makes me happy!


"All We are"    Matt Nathanson

No comments:

Post a Comment