life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Back in the Waiting Line....



I find myself back waiting in line, at the door of the medical industry, I need to remember that this is their business, my personal health and welfare are not their primary concern, my ability to pay is.
The only thing that is a little different this time is that I am taking responsibility for my expectations. I do not expect anything from them and I will appreciate those that do help me.  But I choose to not give them my power. Or expect anything from them.


"In the Waiting Line"  Zero 7
Doesn't seem to be 
anybody else who agrees with me
Ah and I'll shout and I'll scream But I'd rather not have seen, And I’ll hide away for another day
Do you believe In what you see. Motionless wheel, nothing is real. Wasting my time, in the waiting line
Do you believe in what you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment