life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, June 9, 2014

Waiting

Tomorrow's tests were canceled....insurance has not given their approval for payment.  Part of me is so relieved, the other part was ready to get this done and over with.  I was emotionally ready to begin dealing with and making the "what next" decisions.  It has been like holding my breath for a month, waiting to find out if this last round of medication and all of the miserable side effects has made a difference or have I bought into another medical compromise.

Waiting means a few more days of not having to make decisions.  I am not giving up,
I am choosing to have a GREAT life.



"I Won't Give Up"   Jason Marz

No comments:

Post a Comment