life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, January 12, 2014

The answers are staring at me!

A new year, new college degree (BA Art Administration, UMASS) and a serious case of “what the hell do I do next” has set in!
Feeling good every day, passionate about creating, connected to my own soul and to the universe, excited, laughing and launching fearlessly into anything and everything life has to offer me is my mission.

While sitting in my chair contemplating how I was going to accomplish this, I looked up and the answers are staring at me!

"Express Yourself" Charles Wright, the 5th Street Band

No comments:

Post a Comment