life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Feeling Alright!

After so many years and so much hurt, no matter how hard it is, or how much it hurts I get through it.  I wake up in the morning and make coffee. I am feeling alright!  Obeying the cliche'.... Life goes on…
The pain  hurts but it teaches.  The pain makes me strong, and I build another wall to protect myself. Then I wonder…..are the walls keeping new pain out or are they holding the old pain in?
Does it matter?  I am feeling alright.
            "Feeling Alright" Joe Cocker

No comments:

Post a Comment