life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Happy... Lesson #1

Happy is the feeling I love. It is the place I want to be.  But, it is also the one thing I regularly and voluntarily give away.
Why do I do that? 
I allow myself to put my happiness in the hands of friends, strangers and family then allow my feelings to be hurt when they do not know how to or cannot return the happiness.   I could spend the rest of my life trying to figure ­­­it out how or why it happens or maybe it is time for me to put on my big girl panties and take responsibility for my own happiness.  I need to learn the difference between sharing my happiness and giving it away.  
I am tickled to share my happiness with any and every one! Please, stand next to me, revel in joy, celebrate silliness and bask in love.  I will gladly share all the happiness I have with any and everyone I know,  but I choose to not give my happiness away anymore. 
Happy lesson #1.....Do NOT give it away, share it.

    "Happy"(from Despicable Me) Pharrell Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment