life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Feel Something

And art is the most beautiful thing!

Art will never leave. It is always there, although I have walked away from it many times.

Art is always honest. I know exactly how I feel about me and about the work.

Art is not always kind! It will tell me immediately when it is bad.

Art does not hide it’s ugly parts.

Art responds immediately when I give it my focus and attention.

Art does not lie.  I may not understand it at the time, but it never lies.

Art always makes me feel something and that in itself is beautiful!
She doesn't look nice, She looks like art, and I hope she makes you feel something!

"Beautiful"  India Arie

No comments:

Post a Comment