life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Before I Get too Deep...

And the jury is still out!  No longer a mother, or a wife, no longer a student, and struggling to be an artist.  Desperately searching for who and what I am. Frightened ..... If I finally figure it out, will I still like me?  I have spent my life defining me by the success of my family, what other people thought, grades, awards and a host of other external accolades.  I enjoyed every one of them, but none of them had anything to do with who and what I am….and I still do not know!

"What I Am" Eddie Brickel & New Bohemians

No comments:

Post a Comment